Simon Property Group, the nation’s largest mall operator, has agreed to acquire Taubman Centers Inc. in an all-cash deal valued at $3.6 billion. The agreement entails Simon acquiring 80% ownership of the Taubman Realty Group Limited Partnership (TRG), with the Taubman family remaining a 20% partner in TRG. Based in Bloomfield Hills, MI, TRG owns …

Simon Acquiring Taubman Centers in $3.6B Deal

RFT  is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”

Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.