Industrial Logistics Property Trust (ILPT) formed a $680-million joint venture with an Asian institutional investor for a 9.2-million-square-foot portfolio of 12 of ILPT’s mainland properties, located primarily across the Midwest. The investor will contribute approximately $108 million for a 39% equity interest in the JV, and ILPT will own the remaining 61%. The JV encompasses …

ILPT Forms JV on 12-Property Industrial Portfolio

RFT  is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”

Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.