Six Universal Orlando Hotels Reopen – Hotel Business | Hotel Business
ORLANDO, FL—Six of eight Universal Orlando Resort hotels have reopened with a range of new and enhanced best-practice health, safety and hygiene procedures.
The reopened properties include Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal’s Aventura Hotel and Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Surfside Inn and Suites. Guests staying in these hotels will be able to visit the theme parks on June 3 and 4, prior to the public reopening on June 5.
Plans for Loews Portofino Bay Hotel and Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Dockside Inn and Suites will be revealed at a later time. Guests who have booked reservations at these two hotels through Universal Orlando or Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations will be contacted to modify their reservation if it has been affected.
Universal Orlando’s resort hotels, co-owned and operated by Loews Hotels & Co, have enhanced their standards and protocols throughout their operations. These enhancements currently include the following:
- Guests, team members and vendors are required to wear face coverings in public areas.
- Team members and vendors will be required to have temperature checks upon arrival. Those with temperatures of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be allowed to work.
- Guests will be asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and comply with quarantine orders prior to arrival.
- Guest will have temperature checks upon arrival and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will require medical clearance in order to enter the hotel.
- Hand-sanitizer stations in public areas and elevator landings
- Enhanced cleaning of guestrooms, meeting rooms and public areas with an EPA-approved cleaner and disinfectant
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as telephones, remote controls, door handles, light switches, elevators and tabletops, among others
- F&B outlet capacities limited based on latest recommendations and guidelines
- Social-distancing signs and reminders of social-distancing requirements in high-traffic areas
- Several contactless experiences for guests, including hotel texting-services, express checkout and contactless room deliveries
Six Universal Orlando Hotels Reopen – Hotel Business appeared first on Hotel Business | Hotel Business – The leading source of hospitality news for owners, developers, designers, brokers, brands, management companies, lenders, REITs & asset managers.
Request for Talent
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.