PARIS—As a follow-up to the recently launched All Stay Well program, Accor has created an All Meet Well initiative in North and Central America, which specifically outlines protocols and procedures for meetings and events.
These meetings and events protocols and procedures take into consideration every touchpoint of the attendee journey at a meeting or event at an Accor property and detail the stringent new health and safety standards being implemented.
In addition to the 20 touchpoints outlined in the All Stay Well program, the new protocols and procedures highlighted in All Meet Well include the following:
- Guestroom Block
- Meetings & Events: Welcome & Check-In
- Meetings & Events: Gathering Spaces
- Meetings & Events: Housekeeping
- Meetings & Events: Design
- Meetings & Events Food & Beverage
For example, these are some of the protocols being taken for meeting and events food and beverage:
- All F&B equipment in room sanitized before and after every meeting or event
- Larger aisles and directional signage for one-way aisles
- All setups will allow six feet between chairs
- Increased outdoor and private spaces available for meals and breakouts
- Shift to disposable accompaniments (salt and pepper, etc.)
- Eliminate all buffets and self-serve options
- Provide options that include self-contained vessels for service, or all items either wrapped individually or served individually with a cover on each plate
- Masks and gloves for all meeting and event staff, front and back of house
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting for both front and back of house with EPA-registered chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19
Accor North and Central America executives worked with top experts including Dr. Amesh Adalja, senior scholar, John Hopkins University Center for Health Security and spokesman for the Infectious Diseases Society of America, and Ruth Petra, Ph.D., CFS, senior corporate scientist, food safety and Public health, Ecolab, to develop these extensive measures and followed the guidance of WHO, CDC & PHAC, ANLA & USTA and local health and government authorities.
Accor Launches All Meet Well for Meetings and Events – Hotel Business appeared first on Hotel Business | Hotel Business – The leading source of hospitality news for owners, developers, designers, brokers, brands, management companies, lenders, REITs & asset managers.
Request for Talent
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.