The W.E. O'Neil Construction Company family of companies is structured to benefit our clients with the stability of a strong bonding capacity and financial security and localized regional expertise.
· Are you searching for a construction company that values teamwork?
· Would you like the opportunity to constantly learn, thrive, and be challenged to grow with each new construction project?
· Would you like to be part of a company where your work is respected and your
If so, keep reading…
W.E. O’Neil is a commercial construction company that always acts with integrity in all of our interactions, never compromising our business ethics. This is the cornerstone of who we are as a company and is essential to our future success. Our people are our competitive edge, who thrive in a culture framed in teamwork and client satisfaction. We empower our clients to focus on their business. This challenges our organization to continuously improve our service and drive shareholder value.
The Project Manager is an expert in managing the full gamut of the construction process. You understand how to develop and maintain positive relationships that result in long-term partnerships with clients, subcontractors and consultants. You excel at consistent and accurate communication with everyone involved in the project process. You will lead a team with a project focus that includes; how the project fits with the clients’ goals while adhering to schedule and budget as well as the ability to identify project value and maximize the projects’ financial performance. This position reports to the Sr. Project Manager role and has direct supervisory responsibilities for Assistant Project Managers, Project Engineers, Etc.
· Participate in the project interview process
· Holds project teams accountable for behaviors that deliver results
· Lead and facilitate OAC Meetings
· Work with project teams regarding profitability while driving repeat business through
project quality and performance under various contracting methods
· Develop construction strategy and have full buy-in from superintendent and
· Lead the project team in creating and monitoring the project CPM schedule
· Views our customers as business partners and acts as an advocate for them in managing
the building process
· Is willing and capable of holding ourselves, our subcontractors, and our customers
accountable in a professional and collaborative way. Prepare subcontract drafts with a
complete understanding of notes and comments on the bid tab under the selected
subcontractor – holistically.
· Foster strong subcontractor relationships
· Oversee project delivery from start through warranty, including the execution of financial
performance and delivery of client goals and objectives
· Accountable for overall effective communication with all parties involved in the
· Proactive problem solving: recognize and drive resolution of any obstacles preventing
success in all areas of a project – schedule, budget, subcontractors, staff, changes,
means/methods, customer satisfaction
· Deep understanding of all Prime Contracts and Sub Contracts
· 7+ years as a project manager in commercial construction experience with projects over
· Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction management (or
Pre-Employment background check and passing drug test.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package and bonus program including 401k, employee stock participation, health/dental/vision, vacation/sick days, and profit sharing.Construction-General Contracting
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.