Extraordinary projects need vision and precision to be exceptional. They need Tutor Perini.
Training Department Specialist
Training Department Specialist
Reports to: Senior Training Manager
Responsibilities and Skills
· Prepare outlines and PP presentations for all types of training seminars
· Prepare excel spreadsheets with graphs
· Search for generic training materials for a variety of topics (ranging from topics such as Windows to expedited bridge construction) and incorporate in the Corp Training Site
· Help update corporate training site to be more modern and usable
· Upload training presentations and prepare test exams for various training modules based in eThink learning software
· Detail minded with the ability to follow-through on assignments
· Self-starter, alert, congenial and ability to work on a team. Interested in learning and becoming involved
· Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Have a high degree of skill in electronic media and computer applications
· Flexible to change in the process
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in preparing training materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
ARIA Resort and Casino, designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, is the centerpiece of CityCenter. The 61-story, 4,004-room tower features an array of dining experiences, convention and meeting space, gaming, a two-level spa and a vast pool deck. Vdara Hotel and Spa, designed by RV Architects, LLC led by Rafael Vinoly, is an internationally inspired all-suite hotel and spa for an exclusive non-gaming environment
The SR 99 Alaskan Way Viaduct is being replaced with an approximately two-mile-long double-deck tunnel underneath downtown Seattle. Replacing the viaduct with a tunnel allows the highway to remain open for much of construction, thus minimizing closures and impacts to traffic. Once the tunnel opens, the viaduct will be taken down to clear the way for new public space along Seattle’s downtown waterfron
The Terminal One project at Newark Liberty International Airport involves the design and construction of a new 1 million-square-foot, 33-gate domestic terminal with an open and modern layout. This Tutor Perini/Parsons Design-Build project also includes the N60 Frontage Road Bridge and a pedestrian bridge with moving walkways. Upon completion, this new terminal will be LEED Silver certified.
Located on the Mohegan Tribe’s reservation in Connecticut, this project added 4,930,000 square feet for hotel, casino, retail, arena, dining and parking. Delivered on a fast-track schedule, construction of each component was phased to allow key elements to be opened prior to the total completion of the facility. The 34-story hotel tower has 1,200 luxurious guest rooms and 186 suites offering an abundance of space, and the latest amenities and business technologies.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.