Extraordinary projects need vision and precision to be exceptional. They need Tutor Perini.
Rudolph and Sletten is looking for a Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination on the assigned project. This position reports to the Director of Mechanical and Electrical Services, or other assigned supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews, interprets and accurately evaluates scope of work in the project documents
• Evaluates schedule and plans to determine when materials are to be procured and installed
• Provides updated procurement information on a weekly basis to scheduler assigned to the project
• Creates spreadsheets for material, install and installation procurement log and maintain on a weekly basis
• Facilitates 3D cad coordination meetings and ensures information is processed in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet schedule
• Enters RFls into Prolog and track progress
• Prepares submittal package for submission to architect/engineer
• Prepares transmittals through Prolog.
• Evaluates changes and subcontractor change order estimates relating to Mechanical, plumbing and fire suppression subcontractor work
• Verifies change order requests from subcontractors for accuracy and consistency
• Obtains or maintains a working knowledge of the Mechanical, plumbing and fire suppression Codes, Life Safety Codes and local requirements
• Conducts daily job walks to insure the accuracy and quality of the Mechanical, plumbing and fire suppression system installation
• Follow and enforce the Perini QA/QC program for Mechanical, plumbing and fire suppression systems
• Demonstrates technical knowledge of the construction industry and the ability to use cost-estimating methods
• Applies knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in construction field
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Works under general supervision
• Develops and nurtures subcontractor/vendor relationship
Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Job Skills:
• Demonstrates good written and oral communications and team skills
• Receives work direction and works independently with an interest in quickly learning and applying new skills and abilities
• Must be dependable, consistent, diligent, and thorough
• Creative and resourceful in completing tasks accurately in a compressed timeframe
Computer Equipment and Software:
Education and Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
ARIA Resort and Casino, designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, is the centerpiece of CityCenter. The 61-story, 4,004-room tower features an array of dining experiences, convention and meeting space, gaming, a two-level spa and a vast pool deck. Vdara Hotel and Spa, designed by RV Architects, LLC led by Rafael Vinoly, is an internationally inspired all-suite hotel and spa for an exclusive non-gaming environment
The SR 99 Alaskan Way Viaduct is being replaced with an approximately two-mile-long double-deck tunnel underneath downtown Seattle. Replacing the viaduct with a tunnel allows the highway to remain open for much of construction, thus minimizing closures and impacts to traffic. Once the tunnel opens, the viaduct will be taken down to clear the way for new public space along Seattle’s downtown waterfron
The Terminal One project at Newark Liberty International Airport involves the design and construction of a new 1 million-square-foot, 33-gate domestic terminal with an open and modern layout. This Tutor Perini/Parsons Design-Build project also includes the N60 Frontage Road Bridge and a pedestrian bridge with moving walkways. Upon completion, this new terminal will be LEED Silver certified.
Located on the Mohegan Tribe’s reservation in Connecticut, this project added 4,930,000 square feet for hotel, casino, retail, arena, dining and parking. Delivered on a fast-track schedule, construction of each component was phased to allow key elements to be opened prior to the total completion of the facility. The 34-story hotel tower has 1,200 luxurious guest rooms and 186 suites offering an abundance of space, and the latest amenities and business technologies.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.