Extraordinary projects need vision and precision to be exceptional. They need Tutor Perini.
LACMTA Purple Line Extension Project in Westwood, CA.
Tutor Perini is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and Design Build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. Tutor Perini has provided construction services since 1894 and has established a strong reputation within its markets by executing large, complex projects on schedule and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures. Tutor Perini offers general contracting; preconstruction planning; and comprehensive project management services, including the planning and scheduling of the manpower, equipment, materials, and subcontractors required for a project. Tutor Perini is known for its major heavy civil transportation and building projects for government agencies and private clients.
Assist in the field and office with engineering and technical activities to support the overall management of Design-Build project execution with emphasis on coordination of Design and Construction work, procurement and oversight of subcontractors/suppliers, and the identification and resolution of design (progress) drawing conflicts to ensure construction work complies with all Contract requirements and engineering standards.
· Support planning, technical issues, RFl's, submittals, material approvals.
· Resolve moderate to complex Engineering problems and perform quantity take offs.
· Coordinate Field Engineering activities with site Construction Management team.
· Field verify to ensure construction is completed in accordance with plans, specifications and contract.
· Assist in the assembly of reports, proposals, bids, estimates, schedules.
· Ensure as-built documents are updated as required by contract.
· Daily documentation and pictures of work performed and conversation's.
· Perform other such assignments as directed by Supervisor.
· 4 year Civil Engineering degree (minimum).
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· A "team-player'' mentality.
· Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing.
· Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
· Performs work tasks by receiving direction and then working independently with an interest in quickly learning and applying new skills and abilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
ARIA Resort and Casino, designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, is the centerpiece of CityCenter. The 61-story, 4,004-room tower features an array of dining experiences, convention and meeting space, gaming, a two-level spa and a vast pool deck. Vdara Hotel and Spa, designed by RV Architects, LLC led by Rafael Vinoly, is an internationally inspired all-suite hotel and spa for an exclusive non-gaming environment
The SR 99 Alaskan Way Viaduct is being replaced with an approximately two-mile-long double-deck tunnel underneath downtown Seattle. Replacing the viaduct with a tunnel allows the highway to remain open for much of construction, thus minimizing closures and impacts to traffic. Once the tunnel opens, the viaduct will be taken down to clear the way for new public space along Seattle’s downtown waterfron
The Terminal One project at Newark Liberty International Airport involves the design and construction of a new 1 million-square-foot, 33-gate domestic terminal with an open and modern layout. This Tutor Perini/Parsons Design-Build project also includes the N60 Frontage Road Bridge and a pedestrian bridge with moving walkways. Upon completion, this new terminal will be LEED Silver certified.
Located on the Mohegan Tribe’s reservation in Connecticut, this project added 4,930,000 square feet for hotel, casino, retail, arena, dining and parking. Delivered on a fast-track schedule, construction of each component was phased to allow key elements to be opened prior to the total completion of the facility. The 34-story hotel tower has 1,200 luxurious guest rooms and 186 suites offering an abundance of space, and the latest amenities and business technologies.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.