Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
|Project Location(s):||Anaheim, CA 92806 USA
|Minimum Years Experience:|
Position Description: In collaboration with the business development team, responsible for all aspects of proposal development—ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal input, and directing production of final master proposal.
Reports to: Regional Marketing Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Independently define, schedule and manage the proposal preparation process, including identifying details and staffing required.
• Organize presentation rehearsals, including actively supporting facilitators and coaches.
• Establish the electronic file structure, access, and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials on the firm’s intranet including Sharepoint and CRM.
• Generate custom copy for proposals and presentations, including writing/editing text, design layout, custom graphics, tailoring resumes, integrating schedules, with minimal oversight and input from business development.
• Develop a plan for final production cycles and resources required.
• Coordinate and maintain the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs.
• Works with Community Affairs Manager and Marketing Manager to set up, promote and execute pursuit-specific outreach programs
• Compile, update and maintain Business Unit employees’ resumes and project description sheets.
• Assist with special event planning.
• Create project award submittals and search for award opportunities.
• Assist with public relations and social media activities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with marketing counterparts of clients, potential clients, architects and engineers.
• Monitor media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits.
• Research current trends in marketing technology to develop and design best in class techniques for marketing materials.
• Participate in local media events, civic and professional group meetings, client industry trade associations and community and industry activities to enhance the image of the company.
*May perform other duties and necessary or assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field, plus four years’ of marketing experience In The Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry. Additional qualifications include: Strong Computer and IT Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Works well with little supervision, displays initiative, independent thinking, and teamwork. Displays actions related to profitability. Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Graphic Design and Microsoft Suite.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Hearst Tower is a 46-story glass and steel, 858,000 square foot commercial office building for the Hearst Corporation. The building was built within and above the original six-story Hearst office building. The 1928 landmark façade was restored and integrated with the tower. The structural frame, standing 598 feet tall, is enclosed with a panelized glass curtain wall system and stainless steel diagrid cladding. The triangulated steel frame uses 21% less steel than a traditionally framed building, saving 2,000 tons of steel…read more.
The Hilton Cleveland Downtown is the latest addition to one of the most prominent civic greens in the country – the Cleveland Mall — and it has already made a name for itself hosting a major national event: the 2016 Republican National Convention.The hotel’s iconic tower joins the city skyline at 32 stories, and offers 600 guestrooms, two ballrooms, a range of meeting spaces, an indoor swimming pool and fitness amenities, a full-service restaurant, and two bars…read more
JetBlue’s 150,000 square foot extension of Terminal 5 at John F. Kennedy International Airport — constructed over the recently demolished Terminal 6 site — includes relocation and addition of nine gates, structural steel tie-ins to the original terminal structure and Sky Walk, extensive system tie-ins for installation of a baggage claim system, and plumbing and electrical upgrades….read more
The North American Headquarters for Systems Material Handling includes a 40,000 square foot office complex and a 200,000 square foot distribution warehouse that accommodate a growing staff . The move allowed the company to consolidate its original warehouse, distribution facility and office operations, and expansion at the site allowed the company to nearly double its space, giving them 500,000 square feet…read more
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.