Around here, we make each day count. That's because people are counting on us. We're behind some of the largest and most innovative projects in the world. We help people live better. We help them get where they need to be. And we do it on a larger-than-life-scale. There's nothing ordinary about working here. So roll up your sleeves because you are in for big things
Requisition ID: 119981
Job Level: Senior Level
Department: Information Technology
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
As the IT Asset Manager, you will oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software licenses and/or hardware assets to track ensure compliance with vendor contracts. You will assist in reviewing, strategizing, planning, and executing work to simplify our software portfolio for both platforms and products, including monitoring and reporting on the total spend and utilization across the company. The IT Asset Manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
Kiewit Technology Group’s (KTG) mission is to deliver project schedule and cost certainty by employing technology designed by and for the construction industry. Our team deploys apps to the field that increase profitability by maximizing the way we use our people and resources in daily operations. KTG uses the Kiewit Management System (KMS), which includes systems and tools that manage every part of Kiewit’s business and lifecycle of a project, to improve planning and day-to-day execution in the field by giving our people real-time data to make faster, smarter decisions. Every day our employees make an impact the efficiency of the iconic projects Kiewit builds and you can too.
Information Technology is an integral partner and service provider at Kiewit. We are a strong shared service team, with an SAP ERP system along with various IT Centers of Excellence. Our vision is to be a best-in-class IT organization.
This position will be based out of our Kiewit Business Center at 12720 I Street. This is a shared service center in a professional office setting. This position has a hybrid schedule that includes an option of working from home part of the time.
• Review current software portfolio strategy on limiting the company’s footprint in duplicate software, and legacy systems as well as oversee decommission of appropriate systems.
• Plan and manage the execution of IT cost reduction, consolidation and decommissioning across multiple teams.
• Formulate and implement processes and procedures for tracking and analyzing technical and financial data of company software and hardware from requisition through retirement.
• Oversee the maintenance of all IT Assets and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable.
• Manage the IT asset inventory and report on usage and company spend to Senior Leadership.
• Research industry best practices and compare against the organization’s practices to establish benchmarks for managing IT assets.
• Effectively communicate asset management strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Generate, distribute, and review relevant management reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10+ years of Information Technology management experience.
• Minimum of 5 years direct work experience in IT asset management, contract management or purchasing, including all aspects of strategy development and execution.
• Solid working knowledge of software licensing agreements for IT platforms and infrastructure contracts.
• Familiarity and technical competence with asset management software and/or configuration management systems, such as Service Now, Remedy, SNOW, Flexera, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience working with all key departments (Security, Compliance, Finance, Tax, AP, Legal and Procurement), and knowledge of IT practices and certifications (ITIL, and COBIT).
• Knowledge of IT concepts and systems.
• Excellent written and verbal technical communication with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.
REQUEST FOR TALENT is here to help you fill your open jobs in real estate development, construction management, architecture, asset management and more. We are dedicated to real estate. We have the best pricing period and work hard to get your positions marketed to the right audience.
Please note that any positions posted that are not relevant to this medium shall be removed. Any posting containing offensive material will also be removed.
You must have an active account and company page in order to proceed with your first job posting. THanks, and let's get those positions filled! Dismiss