Around here, we make each day count. That's because people are counting on us. We're behind some of the largest and most innovative projects in the world. We help people live better. We help them get where they need to be. And we do it on a larger-than-life-scale. There's nothing ordinary about working here. So roll up your sleeves because you are in for big things
Requisition ID: 118744
Job Level: Senior Level
Department: Construction Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for job site management and oversee the administrative and technical aspects of construction projects.
Kiewit’s mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we are building hospitals to support the community, boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled and safety-obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
Kiewit's Water Facilities South group is one of Kiewit's leading water/wastewater districts specializing in constructing water treatment facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, and desalination plants. Although we are headquartered in Dallas TX, with regional offices in Miami FL and Atlanta GA, we also pursue various projects stretching across the country. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry as opposed to design. Because our people receive continuous and extensive training, hands-on experience and challenging responsibilities from the day they join our team, they quickly develop the expertise that has earned our district its reputation as the premier contractor in the southeast United States.
Overall Florida market.
• Manage and direct project teams by providing communication, coordination and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives; ensure project scope or work, schedule and budget are clearly defined and understood.
• Establish project procedures consistent with contractual documents and quality plans for all engineering work; determine and oversee all project controls, schedules and budgets.
• Serve as project representative with client, constructor, subcontractors, and vendors at kick-off meetings, job walks, project review, and other meetings and correspondence.
• Coordinate training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
• Identify and secure necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
• Maintain ongoing communication with client, making adjustments as necessary to comply with client needs within contractual obligations, or adjust project deliverables to meet client and Kiewit needs.
• Ensure all work products are consistent with industry standards and in accordance with good engineering practice and applicable codes, and in compliance with all pertinent legal codes and requirements.
• Provide ongoing training and mentoring to entry and midlevel engineers to promote employee development.
• Utilize extensive knowledge of basic engineering fundamentals and practices to track and budget progress with project milestones.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline from a four-year college or university
• Minimum 10 years’ experience managing overall project scope specifically on government or municipal water/wastewater construction projects.
• Minimum 5 years’ managing projects of self-performed construction projects.
• Competent in the use of computer software applications used for project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.
REQUEST FOR TALENT is here to help you fill your open jobs in real estate development, construction management, architecture, asset management and more. We are dedicated to real estate. We have the best pricing period and work hard to get your positions marketed to the right audience.
Please note that any positions posted that are not relevant to this medium shall be removed. Any posting containing offensive material will also be removed.
You must have an active account and company page in order to proceed with your first job posting. THanks, and let's get those positions filled! Dismiss