Around here, we make each day count. That's because people are counting on us. We're behind some of the largest and most innovative projects in the world. We help people live better. We help them get where they need to be. And we do it on a larger-than-life-scale. There's nothing ordinary about working here. So roll up your sleeves because you are in for big things
Requisition ID: 117319
Job Level: Senior Level
Department: Human Resources
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will support our Kiewit Business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to recruit the best and brightest talent into the organization. Take direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across a number of business groups.
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
HR Operations is an integral partner and service provider at Kiewit. In recent years, we have gone from decentralized HR groups to a unified, shared service team, with various HR Centers of Excellence. Our vision is to be a best-in-class international HR organization.
This position is based out of Burnaby, BC. This is a shared service center in a professional office setting.
• Broad knowledge of the business to ensure talent identified is aligned with the right opportunities based on business demands and candidate preference.
• Execute the recruiting process end-to-end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools in place.
• Conduct in-depth intake meetings with leaders to ensure alignment on position, impact and expectations while providing market insights and education.
• Work with the appropriate hiring managers on requisition approvals; rehire issues and internal/external postings.
• Ability to leverage and maintain recruiting technology platforms to drive accuracy of candidate records, activity status, and provide weekly reports to management.
• Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
• Coordinate the offer approval process by facilitating the information flow to appropriate management.
• Negotiate with candidates against counter-offers.
• Knowledgeable of the market and supply for talent within a particular job function.
• Connect external employment market conditions with internal workforce demands to ensure proper pipelines of talent are identified early to fill critical business needs.
• Comprehensively understand the business strategy and connect it to a talent strategy.
• Develop sourcing strategies and partner with other Talent Advisors as needed to implement these strategies to meet current staffing needs.
• Actively contribute in associations and societies to further expand and diversify Kiewit's candidate pool.
• Utilize metrics to drive business solutions to add value, raise candidate quality and/or decrease costs.
• Assess overall requisition health to ensure timely communications, effective candidate engagement and reduce risk to the business.
• Update requisitions daily to ensure proper status including hiring metrics and referral source for all new hires.
• Analyze recruiting performance metrics to assess overall quality and performance to make recommendations for future
• Review feedback from Hiring Managers to support quicker time-to-fill and ongoing success with selecting talent for the organization
• Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and the culture of the company.
• Communicate directly with each hiring manager to support their hiring needs.
• Work with managers and HR to attract top external talent, leveraging tactics to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
• Effectively navigate objections from Hiring Managers and Candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• Influence hiring decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, with at least 5 years’ experience full lifecycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (SAP SuccessFactors preferred)
• Ability to travel overnight throughout the US and/or Canada up to 15% of the time
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
We believe in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination, and comply with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.
REQUEST FOR TALENT is here to help you fill your open jobs in real estate development, construction management, architecture, asset management and more. We are dedicated to real estate. We have the best pricing period and work hard to get your positions marketed to the right audience.
Please note that any positions posted that are not relevant to this medium shall be removed. Any posting containing offensive material will also be removed.
You must have an active account and company page in order to proceed with your first job posting. THanks, and let's get those positions filled! Dismiss