Southern California has the most acute need for affordable housing. In Los Angeles County alone, there is a shortage of 551,807 rental homes for households earning less than $41,500, and more than 47,000 homeless people. SCANPH is at the forefront of major policy initiatives in the region to address this crisis.
Description: Position Summary
Under the supervision and guidance from Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers are staffed on multiple projects and assist in a broad range of real estate development and related activities, including but not limited to: preparation and completion of financing applications and proposals; obtainment of entitlements for proposed projects; coordination of architectural designs; preparation of project budgets and schedules; oversight of the construction process; and management of initial lease-up and move-in of completed projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Coordinate, prepare, and complete financing applications and proposals to various private and public funding agencies related to housing and community development.
● Assist with financing closings including working with attorneys, lenders, investors, and escrow and title companies in the coordination and delivery of due diligence, legal, and financial documents.
● Assist in preparing project budgets, cash flow projections, and project schedules.
● Assist with acquisition of real estate.
● Assist with construction period oversight and reporting.
● Support Project Managers during initial lease up of buildings
● Assist in ongoing interaction with Asset Management Department to ensure long term quality.
● Assist to strategize and coordinate with other departments to make sure that programmatic issues with respect to the development and operations are adequately addressed
● Provide administrative support to Project Managers and the Development Team.
● Perform other duties as may be required and appropriate to further the Company’s mission.
Role : Project ManagerLocation : Los Angeles CountyCompany…
Request for Talent
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.
REQUEST FOR TALENT is here to help you fill your open jobs in real estate development, construction management, architecture, asset management and more. We are dedicated to real estate. We have the best pricing period and work hard to get your positions marketed to the right audience.
Please note that any positions posted that are not relevant to this medium shall be removed. Any posting containing offensive material will also be removed.
You must have an active account and company page in order to proceed with your first job posting. THanks, and let's get those positions filled! Dismiss