We're a national technical builder specializing in complex, sustainable projects that utilize our in-house expertise and passion for measurable results.
DPR Construction is looking for an Income Tax Manager with 10-15 years of tax experience specializing in C Corporations. This position has plenty of opportunity to expand your tax skills, to grow professionally, and to contribute to the growth of a fantastic company. The position will be based out of Sacramento, CA.
In this position you'll manage the income tax team to ensure that all tax requirements are met. You'll have opportunities to work on the following:
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will have:
• A passion for customer service, and for delivering a quality work product
• Excellent listening skills and strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues
• The ability to work under the direction of the Tax Director, work with the Tax Team, as well as the ability to work independently
• Experience preparing federal and multiple state tax returns for pass-through entities and corporations.
• Experience with complex organizations structures (including Partnerships, C Corporation and S Corporation) tax rules and regulations
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Experience with GoSystems RS or OneSource Express RS and internet tax research services
• 10 years of full-time tax experience in either a CPA firm or industry
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Masters Degree in Tax
• CPA required and Public Accounting experience preferred
• Construction industry experience is desirable, but not required
International experiences (Europe/Asia) desirable
• A strong work ethic, a "can-do anything" attitude, and a desire to grow
• A good work-life balance
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.