We're a national technical builder specializing in complex, sustainable projects that utilize our in-house expertise and passion for measurable results.
DPR Construction is looking to fill General Labor positions. Previous construction experience is
preferred but will train the right individual. Great opportunity for hardworking, dedicated and
reliable applicants looking for a company to grow with.
· Loads and unloads materials.
· General housekeeping and maintenance of project to include disposal of waste materials
to eliminate possible hazards.
· Carries lumber and other materials to and from storage areas as directed.
· Responsible for receiving all material from vendors
· Operating basic tools both electric and manual tools (measuring tape, hammer)
· Works in a safe manner.
· Must be able to lift/push/pull up to and not limited to 100 pounds.
· Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors. May
sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
· All PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment) Must be worn at all times (safety vest,
protective eye-wear, hearing protection, gloves, sleeves as needed, hard hat, face shield,
& approved foot wear).
Pay based on experience and capabilities.
DPR offers medical/dental/vision/life insurance and Paid Care Leave along with a 401(k) match
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.