Our mission is to ensure the retail real estate industry is broadly recognized for the integral role it plays in the social, civic and economic vibrancy of communities across the globe. Founded in 1957, today we are a 70,000-member network joined together in one vibrant global community.
U.S. Law Conference
October 23-25, 2019
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
The U.S. Law Conference provides retail real estate legal professionals the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and insight from leading authorities, network with 1400+ industry peers, and earn general and ethics CLE credits.
This high-energy conference offers over 70 sessions presented in four different formats with interaction strongly encouraged between panelists and attendees.
Registration and Accommodation Process for the U.S. Law Conference:
- Firms sending multiple delegates must register attendees individually.
- Conference registrations can be transferred to another attendee at no fee incursion.
- Conference registration cancellation requests received before October 6, 2019 will be subject to a $100 fee. Refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests received after October 6, 2019. All requests must be received by ICSC in writing.
- To book your hotel, you will need to first register for the conference. You will then receive a conference registration confirmation email, followed by an additional, separate email containing a custom link to book your hotel room at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina through OnPeak. This link will be valid to book one room only under the name of the confirmed conference registrant. Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of registering for the conference.
- If you choose to book your hotel at a later date, please refer to your confirmation email to access the housing link.
- Hotel cancellation policy: rooms at the Marriott Marquis must be canceled five (5) nights prior to the conference. Any time after that, a penalty will be incurred. Please consult your hotel booking confirmation for more information.
View full schedule
Download the new ICSC mobile app here to explore our upcoming event offerings where you can connect, learn and road test ideas with other professionals.
Follow us on Facebook (@MyICSC), Twitter (@ICSC) and Instagram (@ICSC) for the latest event news and updates.
About this event series
Specialty Conferences address the interests of retail real estate professionals of like disciplines within the industry and provide opportunities to share experiences, discuss best practices, raise awareness about industry developments, and build your network.
Questions?; If you have questions regarding this event, please contact the Event Contact listed below, or call; +1 844 728 ICSC; Event Contact; Christian Reid; firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Talent
RFT is going against the tide of mega-meta-job boards which are more interested in selling advertisements than actually filling positions for their clientele. RFT focuses in Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Architecture, Asset Management, Real Estate Investments and their related industries . Through our deep connections in the real estate arena RFT can reach active and passive candidates in a way no other “job board” offers or is willing to do. RFT is not a “job board” it is your “RECRUITING CLOUD”
Request For talent is sponsored by Gillian Executive Search, Inc. – recruiters in real estate development, construction management, architecture, real estate finance, asset management and more.